5700 Elite Meter With Applied Ballistics & Link Kestrel
If you find product , Deals.If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have 5700 Elite Meter With Applied Ballistics & Link Kestrel for your, but you don't know where to get the best price for this 5700 Elite Meter With Applied Ballistics & Link Kestrel . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. 5700 Elite Meter With Applied Ballistics & Link Kestrel to find out where to get the best deal on 5700 Elite Meter With Applied Ballistics & Link Kestrel.
5700 Elite Meter With Applied Ballistics & Link Kestrel.
A Whole Lot of Ballistic Computing Power - in the Palm of Your Hand
Kestrel’s 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics software is an upgrade of Kestrel’s path-breaking but now-discontinued 4500 meter optimized specifically for the needs of long-range target shooters. The 5700 Elite measures up to 15 environmental parameters and lets you select either G1 or G7 ballistic coefficients (BC) when calculating bullet trajectory. It fits in the palm of your hand, yet offers the “Litz” (as in, noted ballistician Bryan Litz) measured BC library of over 225 bullets - the most extensive source of measured data for modern small arms bullets.
Using its ballistics calibration feature, you can "train" your Kestrel 5700 Elite weather meter’s Applied Ballistics software to match a specific rifle based on observed long-range impacts. The result is an even more accurate set data points you can rely on in future calculations. With such easy access to highly accurate BC data, you’ve got everything you need to make a pin-point precise trajectory calculation - in a hand-held wind meter. More of the Kestrel 5700 Elite’s many features:
- Bluetooth LiNK to your Android or iOS smartphone
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user-interface screen navigation
- Improved screen resolution over earlier models - easier to see in varying light
- Screen switchable between white & red (NV - night vision) backlight
- Runs on one (1) AA battery
- Sealed battery compartment, so a battery leak will not fry your Kestrel’s motherboard
- Multiple languages: English, French, German & Spanish
- Reinforced molded hard polymer shell & scratch/breakage-resistant viewing window
Wait - it gets better! The Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter comes with integrated Bluetooth technology, so both your real-time environmental and logged data can be transferred wirelessly and automatically to your smartphone, Mac, or PC. Yes, it’s Android AND iPhone compatible, so whatever phone OS has your allegiance, the 5700 is ready to play nice with it. It will also connect via LiNK to a Bushnell CONX Rangefinder, enabling you to view results from the AB Kestrel right on your rangefinder.
If you want to squeeze every last drop of performance from your rifle and your ammo, make sure you have a Kestel 5700 Elite with Applied Ballistics software with you the next time you hit the range.
Weatherflow Weathermeter Weatherflow.
Weather conditions can make a dramatic impact in long range shooting and hunting. With the WeatherFlow WEATHERmeter, shooters can accurately measure on-site weather conditions for ballistic calculations in BallisticsARC. With instant Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless communication, the WEATHERmeter can be hand held, mounted to your mobile device, or positioned up to 100 feet down range to report data back to your mobile device for quick solutions. Perfect for long range rifle competition, target shooting, load development, hunting, etc., the WEATHERmeter will give you useful, accurate information and provide you with a mobile application for advanced ballistic solutions. BallisticsARC is available FREE for iOS 7.1 or later for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
WEATHERmeter Features include:
- Wind speed and direction
- Temperature, Wind Chill, Heat Index
- Pressure & Density Altitude
- Relative Humidity & Dew Point
- Bluetooth Smart wireless connection up to 100 ft away
- Includes Hard Case for Storage
- Includes cr2450 battery (3 yr life)
- Hand held or can be attached to any ¼-20 mount
- Free compatibility with BallisticsARC advanced ballistics app
- 3 year manufacturer warranty for defects
- Anemometer calibrated in university aerospace research lab with accuracy at +/- 0.5%
Rotating Vane Mount Kestrel.
The 4500 Vane Mount is compatible with all of the 4000 Series Weather Trackers. This ingenious, light weight accessory assembles in seconds and enables the 4500 Weather Tracker to log head / tail wind direction and speed and crosswind direction and speed. The tripod bearing is sensitive enough to react to the slightest changes in wind direction.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:228
Kestrel Wind Wrap Shadowtech, Llc.
Wind Wrap for Krestel Wind Meter
The Kestrel Wind Wrap from ShadowTech allows users to mount their Kestrel wind meter to any 1- to 1.5-inch rifle sling, MALICE Clip, tripod/bipod leg, or tubular surface up to 3” diameter. It also provides protection to the unit from mud and debris.
- Maintains full operation & function of the wind meter
- Prevents the loss of wind meter while in the field
- Protects sensor holes from being obstructed by mud & debris
- Utilizes soft contact points to prevent internal electronic damage due to rifle recoil.
Fits all 5700 Series Kestrel windmeters.